RIO enterprises is contracted to a large Utility company who provide Domestic Home Energy Services to the Irish domestic market and are currently recruiting nationwide to tie in with expansion plans.
We are seeking sales personnel/surveyors in Dublin, Cork & Galway and are now offering a great career opportunity for sales professionals with a proven track record, who might want to consider a career in the Home Energy Improvements sector.
RIO is contracted to provide sales solutions to a major utility company offering SEAI grant approved energy upgrade works to the domestic end users.
We do not engage in cold calling or door to door sales & only send our surveyors (sales people) to highly qualified inbound enquiries.
Our enquiries are generated through TV, radio & print media. We also offer our services to our current utility customers.
IF YOU HAVE A SOLID WORK ETHIC AND WANT THE OPPORTUNITY TO HAVE UNCAPPED EARNINGS, THIS IS THE OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU!
Please note - This is a commission based role.
As a sales professional with RIO Enterprises you will be presenting and selling our products to new and existing customers, to showcase our outstanding Quality and Customer Service. You will provide solutions tailored to our customer’s needs. To achieve this you will be Confident, Assertive with Strong Communication Skills and a desire to achieve the best result for both the customer and the Company.
If you have 5 years Sales Experience, your own car and have flexible working hours we would like to hear from you.
· Represent our company’s products and services,
· Maintain working relationships with existing clients to ensure exceptional service and identification of potential new sales opportunities
· Possess in-depth product knowledge and be able to conduct demos and relay objection handling
· Prepare professional working notes
· Achieve sales goals by assessing current client needs and following an defined selling process with potential buyers, often utilizing product demos and presentations
· Coordinate with other sales reps to ensure company quotas and standards are being met, performing market research and regular competitor monitoring
· 5 years B2C sales experience
· Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills
· Proficiency with sales management software and CRM
· Personal integrity
· Ability to travel
· Understanding of SEAI grant scheme
· Understanding of energy efficiency in the home & associated products
· Proven success
· Ability to balance persuasion with professionalism
· Strong organisational skills
If you feel you have the ability to expand your sales skills & personal knowledge and are looking for a new challenge please forward your C.V. for review.
Reference ID: RIO/H2H
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: €50,000.00 /year