Position: Account Manager
Location: Field based covering: Dublin and Leinster
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 35 hours pw, Monday-Friday
Salary: Competitive salary plus commission, Company vehicle, Private Healthcare, Ipad, Iphone, Laptop and other benefits
Arjo are a leading provider of medical equipment and integrated solutions for patient handling, hygiene, medical beds, therapeutic surfaces, wound healing, DVT prevention, disinfection and diagnostics.
Account Manager - Dublin and Leinster
About the role
We have an opportunity for an experienced medical device sales Account Manager to join our Ireland team selling into the acute and community sectors within the HSE, Private Hospitals and Equipment Loan Stores within our Patient Handling and Medical Beds and Therapeutic Surfaces product range.
Your Product Range: Medical Beds & Therapeutic Surfaces (MBTS) and Patient Handling, Disinfection and Akron product range (PHDA)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
* Sell products and solutions to customers to achieve targets and exceed them whenever possible, promoting Arjo products and solutions to existing and potential customers by individual sales activities (eg supporting trials, making presentations and arranging visits to reference sites)
* Use Account Planning tools to prepare agreed Account Plans for major accounts, in conjunction with other Arjo personnel supporting the account. Liaise with Arjo personnel in the same area to coordinate company activities to achieve company objectives.
* Manage the purchasing process, including completing and responding to tenders (in acute care) and purchase requests (in long-term care), working with the Area Sales Manager.
* Monitor and report on personal, customer, market and competitor activities and provide relevant forecasts, reports and information as required directly or within a CRM system.
* If and when required, attend exhibitions and events in the Ireland, UK and possibly overseas.
Essential Skills or Experience:
* Preferred Sales Training, Presentations Training, Negotiating Training.
* It is essential to have a track record of sales success in a similar customer-facing role. Preferred Medical sales experience, Nursing experience, an understanding of medical sector in the Ireland and Administrative experience (eg completing CRM system / forecasting).
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills both over the telephone and face to face. Demonstrating a high level of customer service, professionalism and compassion for others at all times. Confidently handling difficult conversations with customers.
* Able to problem solve and seek solutions logically in challenging situations using initiative and resourcefulness.
* Demonstrate a motivated and passionate approach to work, taking ownership for tasks.
* Planning and organising to manage time, KPI's and workload effectively.
* Due to the nature of this role, it is required that you live within reasonable travelling distance from the core area of work.
* IT: Must be have immediate level Microsoft Office skills namely Excel, Word and PowerPoint
* It is essential to have excellent written and spoken English
* Required to hold a valid Irish drivers license
* Must have the ability to travel both in Ireland, the UK and abroad with overnight stays as and when required
Please be aware that by applying for this role you are giving Arjo permission to store your information