Sales associate: Overseas role
The client is a specializes in sales and marketing for some of the world's most exciting and well known companies with Headquarters based in Kuala Lumpar and has many offices located throughout the APAC (Asia Pacific ) region.
The client has assembled a world class team of sales associates and entrepreneurs to engage and open the door for its partners into new growing and developing marketplaces on the global stage.
Plain and simple - Using our client's direct marketing methods, they have continuously achieved dramatic results for clients both large and small from many different industries. All openings are part of a marketing business model.
Due to the clients recent successes they are looking to add more quality to this already well established and successful sales and marketing team and therefore are looking for talented, money hungry and results driven sales associates.
The ideal candidates will possess a "second-to-none" work ethic and an unbelievably positive business attitude. The client has created a working atmosphere that has not only proven effective, but energetic and competitive, so YOU must be too! A big part of the clients success is based on a foundation of every day being different while having unlimited opportunities - every sales associate contributes to the expansion of the company
This is an overseas role so it will require relocation; however this will come at no expense to successful applicants.
Responsibilities for our Sales associates
• Set personal and team sales goals and then reach or exceed those sales goals
• Exceptional communication skills and the ability to communicate at a high level.
• Find innovative ways to maximize sales
• Learn different sales and marketing techniques
• Ongoing training and mentoring delivered in-house by the client's world class entrepreneurs.
Benefits for our Sales associates
• Full relocation package including flights and accommodation in luxury apartments.
• Hands-on training - you will have access to leaders and mentors who will see you through every step of the training process
• A competitive and rewarding office environment
• Your efforts will always be rewarded and recognized, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
• A realistic and achievable OTE of £120,000, top earners achieving well above this figure.
• Commissions paid fortnightly.
Requirements for our Sales associates
• 2 years direct sales experience (Non-retail)
• Adds to the positive office culture
• Sees constructive criticism as helpful
• A people person
• Works effectively on a team
• Works effectively independently
• Addiction to closing business consistently.
If you are money hungry sales associate well this position could lead to bigger and better things if you have a go-getter attitude. The client does have an outstanding Training Program for the Sales associates that are successful applicants. Also, if you are someone who is looking for a change of scenery we encourage you to apply as well. If you think you could add to this successful and dynamic team the only you can apply. There will no doubt be many applications so ensure you get your CV in first