FMCG Business Developer
Crossell are one of Ireland's leading field marketing agencies, working with leading household brands across a variety of retail channels, including Dunnes Stores, Tesco and Supervalu. We provide dedicated permanent sales teams for leading FMCG brands.
We are recruiting for an experienced Business Developer representing a leading iconic brand. The role involves national coverage of the SuperValu channel and based on the call file the ideal base for the role with be the Dublin or Leinster area.
- To maintain regular calls on all specified outlets in accordance with the journey schedule
- Improving/maintaining existing client share of space, distribution and displays within specified outlets.
- Achieve all key trade performance indicators including volume, product distribution, promotional execution, asset placement etc.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key customers.
- Plan/carry out/support marketing activities e.g., product launches, promotions.
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities, providing accurate and relevant reports and information.
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience within a FMCG sales development role
- Ambitious, pro-active and energetic
- Effective time manager with ability to prioritize/multi-task
- A professional manner, articulate with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Performance related bonus
- Company vehicle
- Lunch allowance
- Phone & Tablet