SALES EXECUTIVE, MAGEE WEAVING LTD
NEW ROW, DONEGAL TOWN, CO DONEGAL
(MATERNITY LEAVE COVER – ONE YEAR)
Magee Weaving Ltd is a specialist Mill and is world-renowned for designing, weaving and selling luxury natural fibre fabrics, both to top design houses around the world and to Magee Clothing Ltd as the core of its menswear, womenswear and accessory ranges.
We wish to recruit a Sales Executive whose objective will be to increase sales opportunities and growth potential within specified territories.
Key responsibilities include:-
· Maintain and develop Forward Order and Stock fabric sales to the luxury apparel and interiors markets.
· Researching potential customers, developing sales leads with these customers and following up as appropriate. Reporting on sales progress and associated sales admin and keeping the customer advised on work-in-progress.
· Preparing, organising and despatch of sample fabrics to customers.
· Organising sales trips, customer appointments and travel to European shows.
· Arranging customer visits to the Mill.
· Monitoring and organising fabric stock levels for never out of stock programs.
A background and understanding of the fabric design process is key. The successful candidate will have a high level of computer literacy and will be a quick learner as there is a requirement to use the in-House software package.
Some travel is involved in this role and a full clean driving licence is essential.
Please forward your cv to Ann Harley – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we will only be responding to shortlisted candidates.
The closing date for this position is 22nd November 2019.