Outstanding opportunity for ambitious, target driven and consultative salespeople to join a newly opened office of a global firm. Based in the centre of Dublin my client is looking for high achieving Business Development Executives to grow their presence in the U.S. market.
· Sales and Client Management
· Research companies and individuals to identify new prospects using internet sites, industry publications and cold calls
· Identify key companies and prospects across the territory; key individuals and teams within each company establishing relationships with these prospects
· Develop strategic approaches to network with new prospects using all available sources of information, including in-depth company research on internal structures
· Respond to free trial requests and assist with various marketing campaigns
· Develop a strong knowledge of their products and become proficient at providing demonstrations of these services
· Prepare weekly sales reports to be shared with senior management
· Ensure contact details of new leads and prospects are recorded in the company CRM system as well as general upkeep of CRM system
· Ensure details and outcomes from meetings and calls are recorded in company CRM system
Skills and Experience:
· Experience in sales and business development, preferably in IT, recruitment, research or consulting sectors is desirable but not essential.
· An understanding of the financial services industry, including the various subsectors and financial language would be an advantage
· Comfortable making cold calls
· Must be highly organized and able to manage multiple projects at once
· Strong oral and writing skills
· Strong experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
· Must be a team player
· Experience with CRM systems is a plus
This job has an excellent salary, commission, healthcare, pension, gym membership and other marketing leading benefits
If you are interested in this role contact Mark Byrne on e-mail email@example.com or 01 6621000.