Senior Inside Sales Manager
Competitive salary offered
Are you looking for a new career challenge where you can really make a difference? Transform and lead a team of driven, ambitious SaaS Sales Pro’s and see your presence and efforts make a real impact to the business. then please read on …
This established SaaS Leader, who are dominating the marketplace in the area of expertise are looking for a proven leader to join their expanding Inside Sales HQ in Munich.
You will lead a team of Enterprise Account Managers who are responsible for growing presence across the DACH market. You should have a solid track record of successful management of inside sales teams, forecasts, and territory strategies. You will be a hands-on, enthusiastic manager, who know how to build, motivate and lead your team of highly driven sales professionals, using your solid coaching and leadership skills to ensure your team deliver and exceed against business targets.
- Hire, develop, coach and manage your team to ensure operational excellence
- Manage KPI's, ensure deliverables are exceeded and revenue is achieved
- Identify barriers and to improve productivity and success
- Define and ensure personal development of all direct reports
Ideal candidate must have:
- Minimum of 2 years experience managing a team of Inside Sales / Account Managers
- Ideally 1 year managing a sales team in the enterprise space
- Experience working in an inside sales; structured sales; account management environment
- Coming for an IT; SaaS; Software sales environment is a must
- Fluency German and English is non negotiable
What they offer:
- A competitive salary, bonus structure and benefits package.
- Continuous in-house training with many progression opportunities.
- Opportunity to be involved in a multitude of sports and social clubs.
- Hands on role within an established, progressive organization
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual seeking a high visibility role in an entrepreneurial and dynamic sales environment.