Business Development Executive
Carlow, Co. Carlow (moving to Kilkenny in 2020)
Are you an experienced Business Development Executive looking for the opportunity to make your mark? Want to play an important role in an exciting new business driving the growth of their USA market? If so, our client wants to hear from you.
Our client is a highly successful start-up, based in Kilkenny, specialising in eCommerce fulfilment. They enable their business customers to expand into Europe by fulfilling their online sales orders and shipping products to worldwide and domestic markets.
Supported by the prestigious Enterprise Ireland HPSU (High Potential Start Up) Unit, they have gone from strength to strength and are now looking for a Business Development Executive to join their growing team.
- Salary of €30,000
- OTE of €40,000 - €45,000 in year 1
- Fuel allowance
- Play a vital role at an early stage in our client’s ongoing expansion
- Opportunities to travel to the USA with this role
- Inclusive, welcoming and exciting work environment
- Other benefits
This is a brilliant opportunity at the early stage of this company’s development, to work alongside an energetic and passionate, customer-focused team and make an impact with a pioneering business.
You will have the chance to represent an exciting solution that is transforming online sales fulfilment for customers from the US, Canada and the UK and enabling them to grow on an international scale.
Benefitting from a highly competitive commission scheme that will vary depending on the size of each client you bring on board, you could see yourself earning €15k commission in your first year which will only grow as time goes on.
What’s more, as you’ll be joining a small team, you’ll have the chance to support other parts of the business on occasion, enabling you to broaden your experience and skills in an exciting industry.
As a Business Development Executive, you’ll generate new business, initially targeting USA companies offering eCommerce fulfilment solutions to help them get their product into Europe.
In this newly created role, you will:
- Research and generate B2B leads initially in the USA market
- Acquire new customers and grow business with existing customers through excellent service
- Identify customers’ needs by assessing their current fulfilment methods
- Prepare and deliver professional and engaging sales presentations and proposals
- Maintain and develop the CRM pipeline
- Assist with company marketing via social media and other channels
To be considered as a Business Development Executive, you will need:
- A minimum of three years' business development experience
- Exceptional communication and relationship-building skills
- A proactive, enthusiastic approach
- The ability to work on your own initiative
A background in hospitality, potentially as an Events Manager, would be highly beneficial to your application.
Our client wants to hear from you if you’ve worked as a BDE, Sales Executive, New Business Development Representative, Events Manager, Hotel Events Manager, Hospitality Manager, or Corporate Hospitality Manager.
While this role is currently based in Carlow, the team will be moving to larger offices in Kilkenny in January/February 2020. As such, the successful candidate will need to be able and willing to work at both sites.
Webrecruit Ireland and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are seeking your next challenge as a Business Development Executive, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.