One of Ireland's leading freight forwarders - based in North Co Dublin - now seek an experienced Business Development Manager to increase business revenue across all company service channels.
Our client are experts in road, air and sea freight services across Ireland, UK and beyond.
This role involves
* Business Development of both new and existing accounts
* Setting up and conducting face to face business meetings with prospective clients across the Island of Ireland
* Completion of tenders
* Being up to date with market trends - spotting gaps, sectors or streams for new business opportunities
The ideal candidate will have
* In depth knowledge of the freight industry with particular emphasis on air and sea freight
* Strong business to business sales skills - with a proven record of high value wins and account management
* Demonstrated account management skills - relationship management / problem solving / negotiation
* Availability to travel across Ireland and occasionally Europe for business meetings as required.
* Must be eligible to work in Ireland
* Due to travel involved a driver with own vehicle is preferred
Salary for this role will be €60-65k DOE plus benefits package.
The role will be Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm (40 hour contract)