Our client the leading supplier of measurement technology seeks to recruit a :
Engineering Sales Manager
Our client the leading supplier of measurement technology seeks recruit a Commercial Sales Manager who will be responsible for the development and growth of the business.
The Engineering Sales Managers role will include
* Customer facing account management and new business development from the outset. Developing strong personal relationships.
* Work with the Senior Management Team (SMT) to develop a sales and marketing plan. Including the development of the service and engineering functions.
* Implement the plan with view to attaining agreed targets.
* The promotion of products and services to Irish manufacturing industries
* Creating market awareness and ensuring The Client is ‘known’ to the marketplace.
* Follow up enquiries and contact clients in order to develop working relationships.
* Build a pipeline in line with the plan and create a sustainable prospect list of orders.
* When appropriate, recruit sales, service and technical personnel to support the business plan and create wider bandwidth of capability.
* The Engineering Sales Manager Ireland will chair Monthly review meetings with that board. Major decisions around investments etc, recruitment, buildings, range introductions, market pricing strategies, promotions and business strategy, will be ratified and approved by that board
* Honours Business/Engineering degree, or equivalent, together with a minimum of three to five years post qualification experience ideally related to the measurement solutions industry
* At least three years’ experience in a Engineering/Account Management & Business Development environment
* Experience in identifying new opportunities, new channels, new accounts and relationships and delivering on their potential
* Excellent people management and communication skills
* Good influencing and presentation skills & Be a self-starter with good organisational skills
* Ability to demonstrate a strong intuition in spotting and developing opportunities and also anticipating and understanding customers and end users needs