We are seeking a Business Development Manager with a specific emphasis on developing long term relationships in the logistics industry
This job comes with an attractive salary and commission package, generous benefits, free parking and meals and excellent progression opportunities
Working in conjunction with the existing sales development team, your main responsibilities will be to research, identify, convert and fully develop new business in the multinational industry, with a particular focus on corporate and business to business
•Agreed number of sales calls , meetings both on site and off site visits
• Relationship building with existing and new customers
• Practice excellent electronic communication and telephone etiquette in all communications in line with Company standards
• To initiate sales drives, promotions, organise and complete mailshots etc., in conjunction with the business development team
• To maximise all sales opportunities and ensure sales leads generated are actioned or referred according to departmental standards.
• To perform all necessary administration work in accordance with agreed timelines and standards
• Assist in compilation and implementation of annual sales & marketing plans
• Software utilisation and management: updating account information on the day per visit or meeting working with all software elements to maximise data and conversions.
• We are looking for someone who is passionate about direct selling working with a professional high end environment, an expert in price negotiation, with strong communicational skills. Comfortable in developing long term business relationships with both customers and colleagues.
• Creative and innovative approach to generating business, with a friendly “can do” attitude to drive results across identified business segments.
• Strong customer facing sales in a sales & marketing environment
• Highly focused and Target driven individual
• Hotel/Services Industry experience a big plus
• Ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels
• Flexible working style
• Excellent presentation
• Efficient and highly organised in all areas particularly time management and reporting
• Full clean driver’s licence and your own transport is a requirement for this role.
If you are interested in this role contact Mark Byrne by phone 01-6621000 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org