We have a excellent opportunity for Payroll & Inventory Administratorin Co Louth.
This is a 10 - 12 month contract role.
You will be responsible for administration across several functions, including production administration, weekly payroll, business systems.
Duties will include:
* Preparation of weekly wages; oversee and maintain daily clocking information.
* Maintain the attendance clocking report, absenteeism report & sick leave files/annual leave files.
* Assist with budget planning for Office Expenses and develop areas for possible Lean savings.
* Assist with accounts audit, gather invoices and supply auditors with any information needed regarding delivery dockets for invoices.
* Meet deadlines set for stock, wages & invoicing to ensure smooth month end for accounts
* Maintain electronic weighbridge system. Use this system to generate excel report
* Reconcile bi-product records with weighbridge system to ensuring accurate invoicing.
* Stock management on the ERP System.
* Develop and implement quarterly cycle counting of all dry goods, labels and finished goods to ensure control and security.
* Develop the goods receipts procedures for all materials.
* Co-ordinate the goods receipts process and carry out routine audits to ensure the processes are effective.
* Oversee the dry goods and finished goods warehouse space utilisation procedures to ensure safety at all times.
* Co-ordinate the stock taking procedures.
* Generate monthly reports for management
* Utilise reporting from finance to assist warehouse team identify trends and help find reasons behind liquid metric variances.
* Review inventory reconciliations
* Develop knowledge in all aspects of procurement of all purchased materials
* Provide assistance to the Procurement Manager when required
Skills and Experience:
* Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel essential
* Experience or knowledge of ERP System advantage
* Previous payroll or strong numerical skills
* Proven ability to work on own initiative and to build and maintain excellent relationships with key stakeholders.
* Strong drive and desire to succeed with high levels of energy and ambition.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to multi-task in a demanding environment.
* 3-5 years administration experience.
Send CV through attached link
Phone calls to Louise 086 4670069