Ronnie Moore Ltd was established in 1978 as an office equipment, furniture and stationery supplier. Since then we have become the largest, independent and fully Irish owned company within our industry in Munster that provides the total service solution for its clients.
We currently have vacancies for an experienced Telesales person to cover our growing number of customers in the Cork, Kerry and Limerick area.
Telesales - Office Supplies
Ambitious and target driven candidate required in the capacity of Account Manager. For this role you will love interacting with clients/customers - and you will have some experience in office supplies - be it ink/toner, stationary, or generalist.
This role will suit a candidate who enjoys working to targets in a positive and supportive environment. Upon starting, you will manage a portfolio of existing accounts, with the objective of retaining and further developing them, and you will also have targets with regards to developing new accounts and increasing our market share.
The team environment is inclusive and the role will report into the Sales Director. You must be comfortable on the phone, with strong communication and relationship development skills.
Previous B2B sales is required.
The successful candidate will have the following requirements
· Professional attitude with a strong work ethic and confident communication skills.
· Ability to act on own initiative & make decisions.
· Develop a positive ongoing working relationship with new and existing customers.
· Able to identify additional sales opportunities.
· The ability to manage your time to make customer calls to achieve targets.
· Previous experience in a customer-facing sales role is an advantage
· Ambitious and driven by career progression and Motivation to succeed.
· High level of professionalism
· Good judgement and strong negotiation skills
Apply below for immediate consideration.
· A competitive salary depending on experience.
· Ongoing training.