Ronnie Moore Ltd was established in 1978 as an office equipment, furniture and stationery supplier. Since then we have become the largest, independent and fully Irish owned company within our industry in Munster that provides the total service solution for its clients.
We currently have vacancies for an experienced Field Sales Person for Printers, copiers, scanners and software to cover our growing number of customers in the Cork, Kerry and Limerick area.
Field Sales Representative
What you will be doing
• To be responsible for maintaining and driving a pipeline of opportunities, focusing on new and existing customers.
• To proactively build positive relationships with senior client stakeholders, promoting Ronnie Moore’s managed print and IT Services.
• Presenting and showcasing Ronnie Moore’s service/products offerings and unique selling points ensuring profitable contribution to our business.
• To be responsible for continually reviewing current and future business opportunities.
• This role will suit a candidate who enjoys working to targets in a positive and supportive environment.
You will ideally have
Minimum 3 years Field Sales experience
• Consultative Selling Skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• High level presentation skills
• Good level of IT / PC skills
• Good negotiation / influencing skills
• Good diary & time management skills
• Self-motivated & target driven
• Must execute a professional and positive ‘can do’ approach
• Ability to work on own initiative
· A competitive salary depending on experience.
· Company car, Phone and laptop
· Ongoing training.