Sales and Marketing Coordinator - Dublin
Expanding Head office and Retailer
Be apart of the excitment of this expanding retailer who are currently investing in creating across all Head Office functions in the Dublin market. We are seeking an experienced Sales or Markering Coordinator.
Ideally this role will suit someone wanting to be apart of a new Head Office, currently a graduate or have some experience in marketing / sales within a retail environment.
You will be involved in directly influencing the revenue of this business in the Irish market as well as supporting the Marketing Manager on events / campaigns.
You will have an attention to detail, be analytical and love working with numbers.!!
Direct experience working with sales reports, excel data and ability to problem solve.
You will work directly in the Head office based in Dublin and report into the Head of Sales in the European Head office.
The general day to day duties will involve;
* Selecting and pricing articles for marketing campaigns.
* Preparing and creating campaigns; from the selection of campaign articles to evaluation when the campaign has ended.
* Make proposals for pricing of the product assortment.
* Monitor competition and ensure that the prices remain competitive.
* Monitor key figures and take actions to ensure KPI's are met
* Ensure that stores get the information they need.
You will recieve fantastic training and development with realistic opportunities of growth as this business continues to expand to up to 40 locations across Ireland, you will have the opportunity 2-3 times a year to travel to Europe with the business.
You will be offered a highly competitive starting salary, staff discount, Monday to Friday and career progressing. So if this sounds like a role for you, dont delay as it will be going to interview in the next 2 weeks.
Keywords; Marketing, Sales, Accounts, Campaigns, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Coordinator, Sales Coordinator, Sales Executive, Ireland, Dublin, Kildare, West Dublin, South Dublin, Ireland