Marketing Executive – Waterford
An award-winning online organisation are seeking a passionate and driven Marketing professional to join them in their head office in Waterford. They are seeking a Marketing Executive with approximately 1 to 2 years’ experience in the marketing profession with a particular focus on email marketing and content writing.
About the organisation
Individual entrepreneurs came together and created a need in the market…this digital business puts the customers at the heart of what they do, and it is paying off! In a short space of time the organisation have grown rapidly and are offering consumers an alternative to the traditional methods. They are just about to open a new additional office in the UK and need strong passionate individuals to come on board and grow with them.
About the Marketing Executive
Strong Marketing professional with 1 to 2 years Marketing experience who can generate leads through expressive content creation, creative radio advertisements and effective email marketing campaigns. You will grow leads through the conversion of site traffic, landing pages and lead generation content. You will take an active interest in social discussions about the company, competitors and the industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences. You will have full responsibility for the creation and management of email campaigns. You will be responsible for developing regular, fresh content that will essentially grow the subscriber base. Consistent creation of new landing pages and lead generation forms for the content to distribute through relevant paid programmes.
Ideally you will have proven experience of using marketing automation software (e.g. Hubspot) as well as experience in content production. An element of data analysis is required for this role and you must be capable of deriving meaning from data. An eye for print media and graphic design is a must in this role.
* Experience with demand generation, inbound marketing, email marketing (MailChimp, Hubspot, etc.), lead nurturing, marketing automation, and web analytics;
* Proficiency in marketing automation software (HubSpot, etc.) in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them into converted customers;
* Experience in content production related to inbound marketing; including blogs, guides, podcasts and social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, SlideShare, etc.);
* Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data;
* Love for writing copy that influences customer decisions
* Writing compelling radio ads
* Keen eye for graphic design/print media