Sales Engineer, Power Generation - Dublin
Salary: up to :54k+ OTE + Benefits
Our client is a tier one corporate looking to expand their sales function within their Depot in Dublin. A global award winning business in the power generation sector, this is an exciting opportunity for a motivated sales person to join a dynamic European Organisation.
The Sales Engineer will sell solutions to new customers and maintain relationships with existing key accounts. The ideal candidate will have be technically strong within the Power Generation field.
The role will include
-Business Development within your region - from lead generation, to negotiation and closing. Working closely with clients to fully understand their needs and requirements.
-Confidently discuss the products and services with clients, through both face to face and telephone based sales.
-Maintain the CRM for your area
Manage your client accounts - ensuring lapsed accounts at monitored
Work in accordance with QHSSE guidelines
- 2 years sales experience preferably in the industrial services business or rental business
- Good technical knowledge in electrical or mechanical engineering
- Experience in Power Generation or Gas Engines
- Proficiency in Mathematics and English
- Proven drive and ability to sell ideas/opportunities/concepts
- Commercial Awareness, with good networking skills within the industry
- Ability to travel occasionally throughout the UK with some overnight stays
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003