* Market Leading Company
* Exciting International Sales Role
* No1 in their Industry!!
THE ROLE: Based from their offices in the South East, the new Business Development Manager will be selling to automatic door manufacturers and some end users, purely dealing with Western European / EMEA customers. You will be responsible for cross-selling within existing accounts as well as developing new customers, spending around 2 weeks every month travelling abroad. Full company and product training will be provided to the successful business development manager here.
THE COMPANY: Established since the 1960s and currently leading their marketplace, our client is now recruiting an additional Business Development Manager as they grow their sales team. They sell automatic door sensors, access control devices and swing and sliding doors as well as all the associated accessories.
FOR THIS BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER POSITION, WE ARE LOOKING FOR INDIVIDUALS WHO MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
* Strong field sales skills
* You must be motivated, driven and have a willingness to travel abroad
* Polished and well-presented candidates are sought
* Second language is a plus but not essential
BENEFITS OF THIS BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER ROLE:
* €35,000 - €40,000 Base Salary
* + €20,000 Uncapped Commission
* Mobile, Laptop, Pension, Healthcare, 21 days holidays
BMS specialise in recruiting sales professionals, nationally. We are recruiting within the industrial, construction, ICT, Engineering, Corporate and FMCG markets.
Our roles include Merchandisers, Account Managers, Business Development Manager’s, National Account Managers through to Directors and Senior Management.
Call Michael now to discuss and arrange an interview!!!