We are recruiting for a Customer Service Representative for our client based in Co Westmeath.
Reporting to the Customer Service Team Leader you will be responsible for dealing with customers queries and requests in a timely manner.
Duties will involve:
* To handle both inbound and outbound calls for customers within an agreed time frame and service level.
* Process amendments for clients for both Home and Car and adhere to Underwriting and Compliance criteria and company policies and procedures.
* Handle inbound Arrears & Collections queries throughout the day.
* Administer post, email and issue documentation on a daily basis and ensure replies are issued to customers accurately and in a professional manner.
* Achieve all targets set out for the department on a daily and monthly basis.
* Liaise directly with customers and other internal departments to resolve any outstanding issues regarding queries and documentation and escalate as appropriate to ensure problems are solved within an agreed timescale.
* Work on a roster basis and assist with other projects/departments as required.
* Responsible for continuous improvements to existing processes and procedures: identify re-occurring issues/ queries with the aim to resolve permanently through training, communication and problem solving skills.
Skills and Experience:
* Leaving Certificate or equivalent.
* Ability to work on your own and as part of a team.
* Time management and attention to detail.
* Ability to meet tight deadlines and react to situations quickly, efficiently and professionally.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills with excellent written and spoken English.
* Execution & “can do” attitude.
* A willingness to undertake Insurance Exams.
* Experience working within the Financial Services Industry advantage
Phone calls to Louise 086 4670069 for a confidential discussion about this opportunity
Send CV through the attached link