They are a leading cloud provider of IT systems management software, offering a complete IT management solution delivered both via cloud and on-premise. The company empowers MSPs and mid-sized enterprises to proactively manage and control their IT environments remotely, easily and efficiently from a single platform. Their solutions are in use by more than 10,000 customers worldwide in a wide variety of industries, including retail, manufacturing, healthcare, education, government, media, technology, finance, and more. They have a presence in over 20 countries.
Managing a team of strong account managers selling into the European market.
You will be a good fit if:
• The ideal candidate will have at least 3-5 years highly successful at selling SaaS solutions to Mid market clients. They will have sold in a consultative manner where typical deal size range from €10K -nagger €50K ARR. In addition, candidates need to have at least 8+ years overall sales experience.
• Ideally they will have built and led a successful team of closers at an early stage high growth startup.
• You need to be comfortable working closely on a daily basis with Marketing and Business development to develop leads, developing our value proposition, sales material and building a sales engine. Initially however you must be able to find and "close" new business on a regular cadence as you build the engine.
What we need:
● Goal-oriented mindset: you must produce tangible results (key SaaS metrics)
● Someone with lots of persistence and a must win attitude
● A charismatic personality that people are naturally attracted to
● An experienced and motivational team leader who can develop and manage a sales team
● Ability to handle time pressure in an open environment
● Experience in sales for a SaaS technology essential, ideally with particular experience navigating medium UK (€10m to €100m) organisations
● Ability to coordinate the configuration of technical solutions for a potential client
● Outstanding verbal, written and stand up presentation skills
● Advanced knowledge (fully self sufficient) with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
● A great knowledge of Salesforce and associated sales tools
● A proven connector in your daily life (personal connections, social media, etc.)
● Ability to travel at short notice and extensively (every week)
● Up-to-date on digital and application trends, especially in the retail space
● A proven ability to quickly identify decision makers and the decision-making process
● Prior experience in a venture backed startup technology company essential
If you are interested in this role contact Mark Byrne on 01 6621000 or email email@example.com