Business Development Manager : South of Ireland
Business Development Manager: Role
* Develop, Implement and Maintain a Sales Strategy for 2 Commercial Fuel Products
* Identify and target new business opportunities within both the Transport Industry and Large Corporate Clients
* Manage customer relations and respond to any enquiries and interest from Commercial Fuel customers
* Maintain the reputation for high levels of customer service and develop and cultivate excellent business relations with all Commercial Fuel customers.
* Constantly look to the development of new business through the targeting and closing of new sales opportunities.
* Develop innovative, creative and cost-effective marketing campaigns in support of the company’s sales plans.
Business Development Manager : Requirements
* A business degree qualification is advantageous but not essential
* Strong business development skills ideally in the fleet transport / distribution/ B2B sector.
* Self-starter who has the ability and drive to work on their own initiative.
* An experienced and entrepreneurial led sales executive with a strong and proven successful track record in growing sales profitability.
* Very strong commercial and financial acumen with good negotiation skills and the ability to fully understand and maximise all the component characteristics of a complex business.
* Strong execution focused individual who can succeed in a high pace dynamic environment.
* Be a solution-orientated and positive individual who can work through constraints and obstacles to an optimal solution..
* Preferably an understanding and knowledge of the transport industry and the dynamics it operates within.