Exciting Business Development Role: Clothing
60% Nationwide Travel with 2 UK Visits per mth
* Develop a BD plan targeting leads within Retail Clothing in Ireland and UK to to achieve sales targets.
* Actively promote all Clothing Products and new ranges to existing/potential customers through various channels ie customer visits, Phone, E-mail, Social Media, hard copy, Trade Shows/ Show Case, etc.
* Ensure a good understanding of our customers’ requirements & purchasing patterns
* Communicate effectively with Senior Management and Departments in relation to key Marketing and Sales activities
* Ensure customers are kept up to date with Price Lists, Product Information and general information on the market.
* Responsible for providing a management report detailing previous week’s commitments, activities, visits and achievements.
* Meet agreed sales targets as reasonably set out and strive for continuous improvement and growth.
YOU WILL BE !
* A target-driven and results orientated B2B Sales Professional with experience in generating leads and building sales opportunities.
* Negotiating and closing sales deals with B2B clients will be a distinct advantage.
* A Strong, Effective Communicator with Interpersonal Skills to engage as a team player
* Process-drive with good attention to detail, strong planning and organisational skills and a focused approach.
* At least 2 years' experience in B2B sales and a Degree or equivalent in a Sales or Business discipline will be advantageous.
* Full Clean Driving Licence required
Please note: this role incorporates domestic and international travel as part of role.