Based: Rathnew, Co Wicklow
IO Resource is currently recruiting a new team member due to continuing growth in our business. Our vision is to be the best in our sector, and to be the supplier of choice in our field for our wide and varied customer base, as we expand and develop our portfolio of products and services.
As part of our busy sales team, you will be on the front line, dealing with every day inquiries and orders, and involved in defining the technical aspects of our client’s requirements. You will also be expected to take full part in the background operations of the company and the general administrative tasks that are an essential part of an efficient modern office. You will work closely with our existing sales team, be working with and be mentored by, our managing director.
If you have the potential to be this key team member you will:
- be results driven, self-motivated, tenacious and ready to take on any challenge.
- be highly organised, focused, task oriented, disciplined and a great communicator.
- have high standards and be described as someone who gives 100% and gets the job done, and done right the first time.
- love being part of a dynamic team that are constantly striving for the best and be willing to go the extra mile to achieve your daily, weekly and monthly targets.
- only accept the very best from yourself and other team members.
- take pride in the delivery of the right product to our clients, on time and in budget.
- be prepared to go the extra mile, to achieve the results expected.
- have a warm and outgoing personality, able to deal with customers, suppliers, and staff, in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Be able to work under pressure, and meet prescribed deadlines.
- Have a keen willingness and desire to learn all aspects of the business
Your Day to Day Responsibilities will include:
- Developing a robust business development strategy to exploit and build upon the company’s existing reputation for service.
- Collaborating with the management team to formulate and implement the short, medium and long term strategies for the company and ensure the appropriate transition of these strategies into measurable objectives that allow for meaningful audit of business practice and success.
- In conjunction with the Managing Director, develop and ensure the execution of challenging personal sales targets, construct sales forecasts and monitor and report on business activity against targets and budgets.
- Managing the identification, profiling and analysis of business opportunities with both potential and current customers and determine the most appropriate approach to take in each case.
- Developing business opportunities through planned strategies including market research, competitor provision and sector trends.
- Building and maintaining strategic business partnerships with key accounts to ensure the expansion of sales opportunities for the company’s products and to inform future business development strategy.
- Providing technical product guidance to customers and negotiate total pricing of contracts, within defined parameters.
- Conducting post-sales research and analysis to identify strengths/weakness of current markets and customer satisfaction rates in order to inform future company direction.
- Producing weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual analysis reports and other information as required by the Managing Director and management team in order to assist with sales, financial and operational planning.
- Providing the Sales & Marketing Coordinator with any new or pertinent customer information in order that the Customer Relationship Management system may be kept up to date.
- Attending relevant exhibitions and trade shows in order to remain current with innovative trends in the building sector that may provide opportunities for the company’s services.
- Providing input into the production of marketing materials for the company and to the exploitation of the company website as an effective marketing tool.
- Designing and conducting corporate presentations as required for delivery to groups of distributors, retailers, etc.
- Ensuring that customer care is highly reflected throughout all aspects of work undertaken within the business, and that each customer is handled in an efficient and professional manner.
- Any other duties, within reason and capability, as determined by the Managing Director.
Desired Skills & Experience
To really make your mark on our expanding organization, it will also help if you fit the following requirements. If you have some of these, but not all, then we will teach you the rest. . If you do have them all, then you can teach us a thing or two.
- a minimum of 3 years sales experience within a B2B environment. While a background within Technology/IT sales is advantageous, it is not essential.
- have excellent IT skills, confident in the use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other standard office packages.
- possess strong communication skills at all levels, with the motivation and drive to succeed in all the tasks you undertake.
- have exceptional written skills.
- be an innovative problem-solver, able to think outside the box
- be a reliable individual who is always ready to go the extra mile to keep the customer satisfied.
- be adaptable and willing to learn, and to change previously held ideas and concepts – we do things differently!
- A Full Driving Licence
What’s in it for you:
- you will be part of a company that is well established as the leader in its field in Ireland, and is steadily building a client base and reputation abroad.
- you will be part of a fun, driven, ambitious team who have big goals and are going places.
- you will start a career that will bring you a lot more than purely financial benefits, as the focus within IO Resource is on continual development both personal and professional.
- you will have the opportunity for further training and skill development
- you will work closely with and be mentored by the Managing Director
IOResource is a well established business, and a widely respected name in the area of Retail Automation and Mobile PoS. Founded in 2002, from a base of six product sets, the company now has a large portfolio of products designed for retail which are in use in many countries worldwide. We have a large and expanding portfolio of standard products, and offer project built/configured solutions to partner clients across industry segments, from retail to hosptiality. We pride ourselves on always being able to offer a viable solution to every client, and we still meet that challenge today.
Closing Date for Applications : 23rd August 2019
1st Interviews : Week Beginning 26th of August 2019
2nd Interviews : Week Beginning 2nd of September 2019
Reference Checks : Week Beginning 2nd of September 2019
Job Offer : Week Beginning 2nd of September 2019
While we will endeavour to meet this timeline, it is subject to change