Our client is one of Ireland’s leading businesses in the heating, plumbing and energy sectors in Ireland. They are now seeking a Branch Manager in Mayo to lead a small retail and sales team as well as managing the day to day relationships with their customer base.
This role could suit an existing retail supervisor looking to step up to Management level or a Business Development Manager from the heating, plumbing or renewable energy sectors who is looking to get off the road.
· Manage customer service levels in branch in line with best standards
· Grow sales within the branch whilst trying to maximise margins.
· Able to interrogate the branch P&L and monitor sales, margin and costs.
· Manage debtors; have credit customers on terms best suited for the business and ensure payments are made/collected on time and in full.
· In store marketing and merchandising with support available from Marketing Department.
· Stock control and stock management.
· Ensure security measures adhered to at all times.
· Manage branch administration effectively
· Manage and motivate staff and liaise with the HR Team when necessary.
· Adherence to and implementation of Health & Safety rules and procedures.
· Previous supervisory or management experience in a similar industry
· Proven track record in sales and achieving targets in the heating and plumbing industry
· Experience in stock / warehouse management
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Excellent time management & organisation skills
· Enthusiastic and energetic approach to work
· Full clean valid driving licence
· Experience in conducting external sales calls and collecting debtors
· Forklift driving experience
· Basic salary – Up to €45k depending on experience
· Company Car
· Annual Bonus
· Pension after 6 months
· Health Insurance discount
· Annual Leave – Starting at 20 days and increasing up to 25 days
· Life Assurance – 4 times salary
· Staff discounts
Tactical Talent Recruitment is one of Ireland’s leading sales recruiters. We specialise in both inside sales and field sales roles for sectors including FMCG, Construction (Bathroom/Kitchen/Interior Design), Utilities, Technology and Financial Services.
Due to the high volume of applications we can only respond to suitably qualified applicants. If you wish to find out who the hiring company are, please send an application and we will call you for a completely confidential initial discussion. We only submit your details to our clients with prior permission from each candidate after your suitability for a role has been discussed.
Important Notice – By making an application for this role with Tactical Talent Recruitment, the company may store your personal details on our company database. We will only use your information for job seeking services and will never share it with a third party.