Senior Sales Manager
Fantastic opportunity for an exceptional SaaS Sales manager with a track record of finding and closing new business. If you love winning, and can bring that mindset to work every day and impart it to others, this is the right role for you.
Your team will help customers transform and evolve their business with predictive intelligence, cutting-edge predictive analytics and world-class inside sales professionals. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes using technology
What will you be doing?
- Identify, research and build relationships with potential target accounts (prospects) with the objective of delivering a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Work closely with the BDR and marketing teams to convert prospects to a robust pipeline of Mid Market opportunities
- Gain a deep understanding of potential new customers business and identify solutions how our technology can help them achieve their key business objectives
- Set up regular meetings and build relationships with decision makers and influencers within targeted opportunity accounts
- Work closely with operations and engineering to develop compelling proposals, presentations and submissions that meet the opportunities needs, concerns, and objectives
- Ruthlessly qualify all potential opportunities to ensure that the opportunity pipeline is an accurate reflection of the sales funnel
- Ensure there is enough pipeline cover in terms of value to achieve monthly sales quotas.
- Build and improve a SaaS new business acquisition processes and tactics, influencing the long term strategy for New business sales
- Regularly present plans, updates and revisions to the board and stakeholders
- Ensure all data is maintained on salesforce, continuously optimising salesforce workflows in line with SaaS business process improvements
Why work for us?
- Sales Commission for all qualified opportunities
- Company pension - Matched 3% employer contribution
- Company Health Scheme - VHI
- Snacks - Tea, coffee fruit, ice cream and other surprises to keep you fuelled
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual company day, regular all-company socials
- Social Club - Camping, Kayaking, nights out etc
- Ongoing Training
- Paid for volunteer time
- Ultra modern offices and facilities
If you are interested in this role contact Mark Byrne on 01 6621000 or e-mail email@example.com or click below