Events Co-ordinator : National Voluntary Organisation: (Laois, Kildare)
As our Events & Marketing Coordinator, you will plan, coordinate all aspects of our national events, activities and projects throughout the year and support the PR & Communications manager in delivering a quality digital social media coverage of these events.
* Plan and organise a range of diverse events, activities and projects throughout the year.
* Planning, implementing and delivering key national events and initiatives
* You will lead the creative development of our presence at major shows
* Supporting the PR Manager in effectively communicating events and competitions,
* Relationship management with key sponsors ensuring their inclusion, participation and engagement.
As Events Co-ordinator you will have a:
* Qualification in event management or public relations, at degree level.
* Excellent writing and communication skills, while juggling a wide range of competing priorities.
* Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
* Familiarity with other event, PR or CRM software an advantage but not essential.
* Strong social media skills with experience of monitoring, updating and creating content is desirable.
* An interest in young people, rural Ireland or agriculture is an advantage.
* Full Clean Driving License and this role will involve travel