-Experience dealing with a busy switchboard.
-Book meeting and conference rooms
- Arrange taxis, couriers, and parking when required.
- Deal with the incoming post, courier and deliveries daily.
- Meet and greet all clients and visitors.
- General administration duties associated with working on a busy reception desk.
- Other ad hoc tasks as required.
Skills & Experience
-A minimum of 3 years’ receptionist experience in a corporate environment.
- Professional and pleasant business manner
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks.
- Highly organised, reliable and flexible.
- Ability to work on own initiative and also as part of a team.
- Understand the importance of confidentiality at all times. .
- Fluent written and oral English.