Deputy Store Manager - Menswear
Belfast, Co Antrim
Our client is an established and reputable fashion house with links to retailers in the UK and ROI. A fantastic opportunity has now arisen for a Deputy Store Manager to join their team at one of their key retail stores in Belfast.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious retail management professional looking to take their next step with a unique and sophisticated menswear brand.
You’ll have the chance to join our client’s flagship retail brand and make a real impact on the day-to-day operations of the store. As a symbolic leader, you will be key to staff satisfaction which will directly lead to store success, the advancement of your career and superb experience levels.
As the Deputy Store Manager, you will support the day-to-day running of the store, drive standards and help to maximise sales.
As the champion for outstanding customer service, you will ensure this is delivered through the effective management of staff, stock and visual presentation.
Focusing on standards, stock, sales, service and staff, you will:
- Ensure the store looks it’s best at all times
- Oversee stock deliveries and associated activities
- Deliver innovative ideas to drive sales and increase profits
- Make sure that the customers’ needs are prioritised and customer service is prompt, courteous and efficient
- Motivate and inspire staff to believe in themselves and achieve more
Interested? To be considered for this role, you will need:
- Previous experience of working in a similar deputy or assistant manager role in a busy retail environment
- Experience of leading a team of retail sales staff and achieving relevant sales targets
- The ability to demonstrate fashion product knowledge and create looks and outfit styles
- At a minimum, five GCSEs (or equivalent)
As the Deputy Store Manager, you will have excellent planning, prioritisation and leadership skills with a decisive approach and strong commercial acumen.
To apply for the role of Deputy Store Manager, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Deputy Store Manager, Assistant Store Manager, Store Supervisor, Store Team Leader, Retail Manager, Retail Assistant Manager, Retail Sales Manager, Deputy Store Operations Manager, Store Team Manager.