An opportunity to join the worlds 2nd largest manufacturer of veterinary nutraceuticals in the world.
Exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing global company that can offer career and personal progression.
Up to €50,000 base salary, commision structure, and company car
About the role
You will be responsible for achieving the company's sales plan for your given territory (Ireland).
Key to your success will be your ability to build and retain a winning team.
Working closely with the Divisional Director, your main duties will include but are not limited to: -
* Achieve the company's overall sales plan for Ireland.
* Build and maintain an effective and motivated team.
* Support your team's field calls.
* Efficient and regular reporting.
* Help manage and attend all key Irish and UK shows.
* Participate positively in management meetings
* Field sales experience.
* Previous experience of the veterinary market would be highly advantageous.
* A natural rapport builder at all levels who leads by example.
* Highly adaptable.
* Excellent organisational and time management skills.
* Able to deal with the extensive travel demands of a field sales role (including regular overnight stays).
We would particularly welcome candidates from a Animal Health or Pharmaceutical sales background.
We would consider an experience territory/area sales manager looking to make the move in to a management role.
The Tangerine Group is a privately held company with head office based in UK, and a subsidiary office in Dublin. Within the group are ten limited companies, each operating as stand-alone entities. We specialise in the manufacture and sales of animal health and nutrition products for farm and companion animals, including veterinary and equine products.