We are currently looking for a Business Manager - Ireland to join a leading international Diagnostics company. As the Business Manager - Ireland you will be responsible for delivery of sales targets for both the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland territories. This will be a home based role, where being based in Republic of Ireland would be advantageous.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Business Manager - Ireland will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for the delivery of sales targets across both Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland, managing current key accounts and growing business via new leads.
2. You will liaise with the UK sales management team and feedback important market and competition information.
3. You will be involved and assist in the planning, execution, and management of sales strategies, laid out by the National Sales Manager.
4. As the Business Manager - Ireland, you will develop the laboratory KOL advocates for the company's products and communicate effectively to all internal and external stakeholders.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Business Manager - Ireland we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science subject i.e. Biological sciences, Biology, Biotechnology. Molecular Biology, Microbiology, Genetics or Chemistry.
2. Proven industry experience in the Life Sciences sector, with diagnostics and/or Laboratory sales experience.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with the Irish Life Science market in both Northern and Southern Ireland is essential for this role.
Key Words: Biological Sciences / Biology / Molecular Biology / Microbiology / Diagnostics / Healthcare / Laboratory / Manufacture / Distribution / Republic of Ireland / Northern Ireland / Biotechnology / Sales / Account Management / Business Management
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.