New Business Manager:
The New Business Manager takes primary responsibility for the overall sales and exhibitor content in Hospitality Expo – The leading trade exhibitions for the Hospitality Industry and Fit Out Expo for the construction sector both or which will be held in the RDS in February 2020.
Undertaking a sales campaign utilising SDL’s standard KPI’s for calls made, proposals (stand offers) made and weekly sales targets.
Assistance with database research is provided by the admin team to ensure that adequate database research is carried out for each target section of each event.
Other responsibilities include:
- Send out stand offers to previous exhibitors and follow up within short timeframe.
- Target prospective exhibitors from the database, previous sales reports, other third-party events, publications and Google search.
- A daily talk time of 1 hour and thirty minutes and 50 calls connected and 6 proposals (stand offers) per day is expected.
- Undertake a campaign to find sponsors and partners for the event.
- Visit similar Irish and UK events to solicit additional exhibitors.
- Attend weekly sales meeting to review KPI’s and plan future activity.
- Schedule, draft and produce all exhibitor and visitor collateral material including invitation tickets, posters and newsletters as required for each event.
- Source and confirm suitable speakers for seminars in good time.
- On Site management of build-up, managing exhibitors, features, attractions, seminars etc.
Total Package - €50,000 To €60,000 p.a.
SDL Exhibitions Ltd