EHSQ Business Development Manager
Limerick, Co. Limerick
Are you a sales professional with experience of selling EH&S services? Or perhaps you’re an H&S professional looking to break into sales? If so, this is a brilliant opportunity to take on a fresh, new challenge with a well-established business.
Our client provides leading management systems to help companies work in compliance with H&S, quality, energy and environmental requirements. They are now looking for an EHSQ Business Development Manager to join their team.
You will have the chance to broaden your existing skill-set and drive the success of the training and consultancy aspects of our client’s business.
As the EHSQ Business Development Manager, you will grow our client’s EHSQ training/consultancy business and ensure the successful delivery of customer projects.
In this exciting role, you’ll approach actual and potential customers, build a strong understanding of their needs and recommend the best solutions to meet their requirements.
Additionally, you will:
- Identify up-selling and cross-selling opportunities
- Prepare proposals for ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 27001 and other consultancy projects
- Ensure that customers receive a high-quality service to facilitate repeat business
- Build strong relationships with customers
- Proactively monitor customer feedback
To be considered, you will need:
- An EHSQ background and the desire to get into sales OR experience of selling EH&S services in a consultative platform
- Knowledge of Environmental Health & Safety legislation and guidance documents
- Great report writing skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- A management system background
- A third level qualification, ideally in an Environment, Health & Safety or Chemistry-related discipline
Results-driven and positive, as the EHSQ Business Development Manager, you’ll have great interpersonal and communication skills. An enthusiastic approach and strong problem-solving skills are also key.
Ideally, you’ll have an IOSH/IEMA membership, but this isn’t essential.
To apply for the role of EHSQ Business Development Manager, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: EHSQ Business Development Manager, BDM, H&S Sales Manager, Health & Safety Sales Manager, H&S Consultant, EH&S Consultant, EHS Consultant, Health & Safety Consultant, Sales.