Our client has an exciting opportunity to join their team during this time of growth and expansion. They are looking to recruit a Member Experience Specialist – the role will involve Sales/Telesales for their app membership packages in the Agri sector. The position is Full-time Permanent based in Roscrea, Co. Tipperary.
You will get the support you need to be successful, with product knowledge, training, sales and support skills and on-going mentoring.
They are looking for a Member Experience Specialist to drive their member sales and provide support to members. The business strongly believes in member happiness and you will be based in their contact centre in Roscrea, working alongside the rest of their team, where you will call potential new members to sell their Agri app membership packages, and support existing members to maximise their app usage, saving them time, money and hassle.
* You will be responsible for selling app memberships to farmer sales leads, upselling them to the best product plan that suits their needs and delivering a best in class support experience to members.
* Proactively call their farmer sales leads to upsell to the appropriate app paid Membership, ensuring a high conversion rate of leads to paid members (assisted sales)
* Provide a timely response to renewals, supporting members with their renewal payments processing and exceptions handling, ensuring a high renewal conversion rate (assisted renewals)
* Proactively provide outbound and inbound assistance to our members during the critical on-boarding phase, ensuring high levels of user engagement, member experience success and happiness
* Ensure that each interaction with a member maximises the value of the product, drives app usage, delivering on the product and brand promise. This is a critical responsibility to ensure engaged member experience, sales-conversion and retention/renewal rates.
* Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets across various sales touchpoints, e.g. assisted sales, on-boarding process and renewal sales.
* Other ad hoc duties as required.
* Person with previous experience working in a sales driven environment or contact/call centre, possessing strong sales skills to up-sell leads and renewals
* Person with experience from a farming background an advantage, but not critical as full product training will be provided to successful candidate
* A people person with excellent interpersonal and professional communication skills
* Person who is open, good listener and is keen to learn new things
* A proactive organised person with excellent time management skills and can work as part of a team and on their own initiative
* Strong attention to detail and can deliver a best-in-class sales and support customer experience
* Has strong systems knowledge and is adept in using multiple systems and following process
How to Apply
Please send your CV through the link or contact Caroline on 086 7808835 for more information.