We do not require agency assistance for this position.
The Energy Centre, Ireland’s Leading Renewable Energy Company are looking for Field Sales Manager to join the company, covering the Louth/Meath /North Dublin area.
The successful candidate will have excellent management skills and enjoy working in a results-oriented environment.
Duties of the Field Sales Manager include:
- Leading a team of field sales representatives and coaching them in their respective field;
- Liaising with upper management ensuring targets are met;
- Analysing current marketplace and feeding back important market and competitive information;
- Training field sales team on sales techniques, administration and product;
- Planning, executing, and managing sales strategies;
- Generating new leads and developing existing customers;
Requirements for the role:
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a team leader/supervisor role is required for this role
- Strong communication skills
- In depth understanding of sales and marketing principles
- Experience leading and managing a team
- Proven sales experience
€30-€35k per annum (DOE)
Bonus scheme (TBC)