* Calling all Medical Sales Reps
* Global market leader of Medical Equipment
* Turnover of €45M last year
* Huge progression opportunities
THE COMPANY: This company comes with a well-known reputation being prominent within their market, generating turnover in the millions. They offer a wide range of laboratory equipment and consumables encompassing everything required to cater to customer solutions. Their vast portfolio of products including analytic, surgical, vascular, neuro and diagnostic equipment are found in hospitals across the country. With their established pedigree and expanding business, you will be hard pushed to find a better opportunity!
THE ROLE: As the successful candidate you will be covering the West Coast of Ireland, from Kerry to Donegal. You will be selling their full range of medical equipment and adjacent consumables into the Hospitals and Academia industries, communicating with Lab Managers and Technicians, Quality Control, Professors and Researchers. Your primary focus will be on their range of benchtop laboratory equipment, representing some of the biggest global brands in the market. This role is a 50/50 split between Account Management and New Business. The company invest heavily in training and development, and with their fast-growing expansion, and wide scope to sell their established and reputable products, there is always room to move up the ladder and progress.
To be considered for the role, you must fit the criteria below:
* Third level qualification is preferred, in a Science-based discipline
* Experience selling medical capital equipment is desirable
* Experience selling into the blue-chip Pharmaceutical companies would be a distinct advantage
* Well-polished, organized, strong commercial acumen, driven, team-player
* Salary: €35,000 - €45,000 DOE
* OTE: €15,000+
* Mobile, Laptop, Pension, Lunch Allowance, 21 days holidays
* Fully expensed company car
LOCATION: Ideally candidates based on patch
BMS Performance specialises in recruiting sales professionals, nationally. We recruit within the Industrial, Construction, IT, Engineering, Corporate and FMCG markets.
Our roles include Merchandisers, Account Managers, Business Development Managers, National Account Managers through to Directors and Senior Management.
We have many other roles available so feel free to contact us to discuss how we can help you!