Financial Planning Advisor - (2 Branches : Tralee & Kilarney)
FRS Recruitment has partnered with one of Irelands leading Financial Solutions provider to source a qualified Financial Planning Advisor : Kerry
Duties: Financial Planning Advisor
* The Financial Advisor, will be required to build enduring and meaningful business relationships with customers and deliver the highest quality financial planning advice ensuring customer loyalty and repeat business.
* Achieve targets by offering comprehensive fact finds with customers to identify and prioritise their financial planning needs and objectives
* Provide support to branch staff through coaching, training and mentoring with a view to enhancing existing product knowledge and internal relationships
* Maintain superior knowledge of life, pensions and investment marketplace, industry and products.
* Maintain highest levels of compliance and quality standards defined by ensuring all procedures and processes are carried out correctly.
* Achieve revenue/business targets for life, pension and investment business while working to the expected high standards of professionalism and advice.
* Take responsibility for personal development by consistently and proactively improving personal sales ability, technical skills and industry knowledge.
• QFA qualified with upto date CIPD hours - ESSENTIAL
• Proven track record selling full spectrum of Financial Services products 3 years +
• Wealth management experience highly desirable or be capable of operating at a wealth management level
• Ability to demonstrate sound commercial understanding within Financial Services environment
• Ability to forge strong relationships with clients
• Ability to guide, mentor, train and develop strong relations branch staff