Our client has been a market leader for nearly 50 years in the design, installation and monitoring of a range of security systems in to industrial, commercial, government and residential clients.
Due to expansion our client is now looking to at a Business Development Manager based within the Cork Office.
As a Business Development Manager, you will join a team where we proactively focus on retaining our existing customer base while targeting growth in new areas across our range of technical solutions. You will work within a fast paced, dynamic and supportive sales team.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and confident in their work. Previous experience in designing security systems to meet customer demands is an essential requirement, as well as possessing a full understanding of the security systems and standards. Travel is a requirement of this role.
• Assist in maintain good relationships with existing client base, through regular face to face meetings, telephone and email communication.
• Works closely with Business Sales Director in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related projects
• Ensure all quality standards are met
• Design and estimate systems, accurately, in line with customer specification in an efficient and timely manner
• Follow up on estimation and quotation ensuring it has been processed accordingly
• Present high quality and accurate documentation
• Ensuring all client issues are dealt with in a professional and efficient manner, informing your line manager in the first instance of any problems that arise
• Provide regular communication between the customer and internal Stanley Security staff to provide strong Stanley Security representation and set proper client expectations
• Ensure complaints procedure is adhered to
• To understand the importance of customer care and present a positive, courteous and helpful attitude when dealing with customer (internal/external)
• Understanding of company capabilities and services and effectively communicates all offerings to the client
• Actively seeking to enhance the services to existing client base, cross-selling/upselling as and when possible
• Report back on all opportunities to line manager and maintain your own CRM database of pipeline
• To participate and assist with contract renewals and new contract bids, as and when required.
- A thorough understanding of IP and Analogue Security Solutions
- Knowledge of Enterprise Access control platforms desirable – such as C Cure, LENEL, S2
- Appetite for New business development and the willingness to hunt for business
- Experience of working in a fast-paced customer focused business
- A minimum of two years sales experience in a technical security sales role.
- Experience in developing and executing a robust sales pipeline
- A strong commercial awareness.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products. Word, PowerPoint, VISIO, One Note and
- Experience with Salesforce would be an advantage
Salary: €40,000 - €50,000 + commission