Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Reperio Human Capital
Reperio Human Capital is one of the largest IT recruitment agencies in Northern Ireland, and our business is focused on the booming IT market in the Republic of Ireland.
As a team of 27ppl, we’ve set ourselves apart from our competitors as one of the go-to recruitment firms for IT positions.
This comes down to our consultants – their enthusiasm, their desire and their in-depth knowledge of the IT market.
We’ve fostered a friendly, fast-paced and supportive environment here in Reperio, something our consultants all contribute to, all of whom find it thoroughly enjoyable.
Ultimately, we don’t offer our consultants jobs, we offer them careers and the tools and opportunities for them to be very successful.
Our purpose is to develop our brand to become the most well known and respected IT Recruitment Consultancy in Ireland. As one of our consultants, you'll have a huge part to play in leading us towards our goal.
The recruitment consultant role:
Recruitment is sales driven and involves building relationships with clients and candidates both over the phone and in person. We're looking for hard working, driven, motivated and resilient people to join our fast-growing and highly motivated team in Belfast, you don't need any prior experience just the hunger to succeed.
* Use your personality to build long lasting relationships with both clients and candidates, whilst proving a bespoke and professional service
* Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work
* Using business development techniques, you will grow your impressive portfolio of clients, who will be eager to utilise your skills as a niche IT Recruitment Consultant
* Identifying, approaching and sourcing potential candidates through a variety of attraction methods as part of the end-to-end recruitment cycle
* Building your client and candidate base through attending networking events
* Acting as the "go-to" in your business area, developing a specialist knowledge of your market
Desirable skills and experience
* A sales background is highly desirable for this position
* Must have track record of success
* The ability to influence people at critical stages of the recruitment process
* Must be professional and confident to deal with clients and candidates
* Competitive salary and bonuses, industry leading commission (up to 35% of your monthly billing)
* Fantastic office environment
* A clear Pathway for progression along with the training and support you need to achieve your career objectives
* Regular incentives such as Lunch Clubs, and social events
* Pension contributions, childcare vouchers and corporate discounts
* Regular company holiday incentives (5* holidays to Barcelona, Malaga, Palma, Dubai)
* Fresh coffee, fresh fruit, free soft-drinks, and our very own *well stock* beer fridge
* Modern office environment, city centre based and fully equipped with showers.
Apply to the link provided or contact Con McBride in Reperio to find out more about the Recruitment Consultant opportunity within Reperio.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.