International Business Development Manager: Kildare
Excellent International BD opportunity to join an award winning technology company who are internationally recognised for their R&D and product design : Call Daniella 086 7750646 for details
* Develop and implement external business activities that will increase international products sales and drive company growth and revenue.
* Identify new distribution channels while maintaining and growing current distribution networks.
* Support and manage distribution channels pipelines and inventory
* Negotiate agreements, KPIs and contracts with distribution channel partners
* Develop long term successful relationships with business customers in a B2B environment.
* Attend key worldwide tradeshows and generate new leads and sales opportunities.
* Participate in the company innovation program by providing customer and market feedback on end user requirements, market trends and potential opportunities.
* Present regular progress reports and updates to the management team.
Requirments International Business Development Manager
* Honours Business degree, or equivalent, together with a minimum of three to five years Sales/Business Devleopment post qualification experience.
* At least three years’ experience with international exposure in a fully commercial environment
* Possess excellent practical knowledge in process, business and commercial areas
* Experience in identifying new opportunities, new channels, new accounts and relationships
* Proven track record in achieving top line growth
* Excellent people management and communication skills,Good influencing and presentation skills
* Ability to demonstrate a strong intuition in spotting and developing opportunities and also anticipating and understanding customers and end users needs
A Foreign language capability would be an advantage