FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Marketing Manager on behalf of a leading manufacturing business in Meath. Our client has been servicing the construction sector both nationally and internationally for the past 20 years. This is a full-time perm role and would suit someone living in Co. Meath or surrounding counties.
Summary of Role
* Reporting to the Director of Technical Services & Marketing the marketing manager will oversee a team of 3 Marketing Executives (1 in the UK), 1 Sales Support and the Receptionist also reports due to logistics of the Department
* Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department. Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives. Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
Duties & responsibilities
* Developing marketing strategy with the Marketing and Sales Directors, UK & Ireland to achieve business growth objectives
* Manage the marketing team setting measurable KPIs and targets
* Liaising closely with the technical team to promote key products, producing content for website and printed materials and effective delivery to our markets
* Building strategic relationships with industry partners
* Develop and maintain database of contacts/project for each country and target with marketing materials.
* Compile detailed company profiles (to include key personnel) on existing and potential customers in each market)
* Preparing CPD/training presentations in conjunction with the technical team, case studies, and brochures for marketing use
* Managing social media strategy
* Managing exhibition and tradeshow attendance
* Assist other departments as requested to ensure company objectives are obtained.
* Tasks may require flexible working hours and you may be asked to travel to our other sites from time to time
* Customer focused with CRM exposure
* Proven ability to effect change and improvements
* Experience of managing a team
* Experience of managing workflow in a timely manner
* Strong organizational, communication and administrative skills
* Good multi-tasking skills and ability to work fast and to deadlines
* Highly motivated with proven ability to work on own initiative
* High attention to detail and able to cope well with pressure
* Adaptable and flexible
Salary: 55 – 60k
Please email your CV through the attached link
Call John in confidence on 087 9955439
FRS Recruitment guarantee 100% confidentiality at all times