Senior Business Development Manager :Ventilation Systems
Bring strong selling and communication skills to
commercializing and scaling a technical innovation, and deal with end users, engineers,
commercial leaders and consultants.
* Based in Mayo, this role will involved dealing with clients nationwide as well as UK and Euopean Travel (1-2days per mth) to Establish targeted prospect lists.
* Develop opportunities with end customers.
* Promote a new product to Top Tier consulting engineers.
* Present & demonstrate the product, its applications, advantages, benefits and value to relevant prospects.
* Manage & Report sales pipeline progress, forecasts and relevant activity.
* Work with internal (technical) colleagues to develop proposals.
* This role with involve Uk and European Travel ( 1-2 days per mth)
Requirements: Senior Business Development Manager
* Background dealing with technical buyers, especially engineering executives and end users.
* Selling to or have sold consulting engineers will be a very good advantage.
* A technical qualification, ideally in Engineering or Construction and a high level of technical capability through proven experience in an industrial setting.
* 5-7 yrs business development skills, selling to senior technical (engineering) stakeholders, executives and decision-makers.
* Experience in a technical sector, ideally construction / building services related.
* You need to be able to work independently and take ownership of making sales happen.
* Experience working / selling outside of Ireland, especially in a technical environment
* Selling a margin-based product is an advantage, as is a background selling in an environment where margin can be defended and increased.
Candidates must be based in