Technical Sales Manager
Are you an experienced salesperson coming from a construction background with strong industry and technical knowledge? Then our client whose products meet the waterproofing challenges of the building envelope have the role for you.
They are looking to recruit a Technical Sales Manager to join their team.
This is a full-time permanent role and you will be expected to travel where necessary.
Increase overall sales, profits and market position by developing project specifications with
architects, surveyors, main contractors, building owners and approved contractors offering the
company range of products to meet customer requirements with correct prompt solutions and Conduct CPD presentations to the them.
* Provide specification, technical and product information to support new and existing clients.
* Writing NBS specifications.
* Be proactive and responsive to customer requests.
* Conduct CPD presentations to the above.
* Service existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organising daily work schedule to call on existing or potential clients and other trade factors.
* Managing orders as per specification by referring to price lists and product literature.
* Support local sales team in Project Tracking process.
* On site visits
* Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
* Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, etc.
* Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
* Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems if they occur.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
* Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
* Product and application development.
* Qualification in Construction or Architectural Technology would be an advantage.
* Good knowledge of basic construction technology.
* Enthusiastic and self-motivated with excellent time management skills.
* Good IT skills with experience and knowledge of the Microsoft Office package.
* Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail.
* Team player capable of working with others to achieve company goals.
* Excellent administration, communication, organisational skills and customer service.
* Experience with AutoCAD or thermal calculation procedures would be an advantage
* Knowledge and understanding of NBS for high level specification accuracy.
How to Apply
Please send your CV through the link or contact Caroline for more information on 086 7808835.