OVVO Ltd manufactures, sells and markets a unique, patented, furniture connection system that allows two pieces of material to join together easily without the use of tools, glues or screws. It is an invisible solution with one element embedded in the material while the interlocking, self-clamping connector forms a tightly held bond between the two pieces of material being joined.
OVVO® are looking for an ambitious, energetic and dynamic Head of Sales who has poise, dedication and drive to build the sales function. You will play a pivotal part in developing and driving the business performance forward.
· Increase market share by maximising revenue and gross profit - through developing business with existing customers and identifying new business opportunities;
· To win new business/key accounts across various revenue channels and achieve/exceed budgeted targets.
· Establish and maintain excellent business relationships by providing an efficient and reliable service
· Maintain a strong knowledge of all products and positioning of various options
· Deal with customer queries and provide quick resolution.
· Ensure orders are processed and communication with key accounts ensures their expectations are always met and exceeded
· Report on competitor activity to provide market insight and information
· Attend seminars, exhibitions and trade shows as required
· Contribute to new product development and continuous improvement initiatives using learnings and insight from market, competitor and customer interactions
· First class selling & negotiation skills
· A strong financial and commercial awareness with experience to negotiate complex deals successfully, ability to work in fast paced and dynamic environment.
· Significant experience in the woodworking/ furniture/ kitchen industry, specifically within the accessories and components sector
· Knowledge of CNC equipment and suppliers within the woodworking industry would be advantageous
· A minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in a Sales Management role.
· The ideal candidate is a high achiever, relentless in their endeavours to exceed personal and business targets – concrete evidence of this is required: You have a proven track record of success in accelerating sales results and exceeding targets, driving change, and leading with ambition, passion & enthusiasm.
A competitive basic salary and commission with great scope to progress and grow within the organisation.
There has never been a more exciting time to join OVVO. We are growing at an amazing rate and we are looking for the right people to join our rapidly expanding team.
If you’re interested in finding out more about us, go to www.ovvotech.com; If you’re inspired to become part of the team, please email your CV via this website.