FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting for the role of Production Manager for our client – An International leading Agri Manufacturing company based in County Mayo. Over the last 10 years, our client has grown rapidly, supplying machinery to Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Africa, North America and the home markets of Ireland/UK. Reporting to the Managing Director, the ideal candidate will be based in the West of Ireland and have 5+ years’ experience in a similar role & 10+ years in a similar industry.
Duties and Responsibilities
* To oversee the entire factory in terms of staff and material production processes in order to drive performance and efficiency in line with business objectives and goals
* Manage, supervise and control production, timely consistent targets and increasing productivity.
* Plan and organize build and lead time schedules.
* Oversee the complete production process, quality control, staff, materials and equipment.
* Routine, preventative maintenance and repair of production equipment and facilities.
* Budgeting, cost management and control.
* Implement and manage lean manufacturing along with operational standard procedures.
* Lead health, safety & environmental compliance, ensuring a safe working facility & site.
* Recruitment, training, staff mentoring, development and leadership.
* Ability to produce reports, monitor progress and analyze production data. Forecast v’s actual.
* Scaling up the production facility and operation as future growth levels demand.
* A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar management role in the engineering sector.
* 10+ years’ experience in production/manufacturing or closely related industry.
* Third level qualification in related field.
* IT literate and numeric.
* Lean Six Sigma
* Knowledge of business and management – Budgeting, planning, resources & HR.
* Planning, organization and project management skills to be able run and monitor the production process.
* Motivating staff and others to meet timelines and deadlines.
* Technically minded with mechanical aptitude for problem solving and improvements.
* Attention to detail and priorities, high standards, results focused and ensuring consistent quality.
* Able to handle responsibility and the pressure of meeting demanding and changing deadlines.
* A leader, team player and builder, decision maker with clear communication (written & verbal) skills.
* Organized and efficient, leading by example & create accountability within workforce.
The salary package will reflect the importance and responsibility of this position.
Phone calls to Gerry on 0864648449
Please note FRS will never disclose your details to your 3rd party without your prior consent.
FRS guaranteed 100 % confidentiality at all time.
N.B. Due to the High Volume of applications only candidates that meet the requirements will be contacted