We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated B2B Sales Professional to join the Snap Dame Street team.
If you're ambitious, with lots of energy and like engaging with new people, this is an excellent opportunity to progress your sales career. You will enjoy selling our strong range of products and services to buyers across the full spectrum of Irish and international businesses in Dublin’s south city centre.
The Business Development Manager rôle includes the following tasks and responsibilities –
• Identifying prospects and qualifying them to create genuine new business leads
• Securing fact-finding meetings and creating quoting opportunities
• Presenting proposals and quotations
• Closing sales
• Selling design, print, signage, display, direct marketing, websites, digital marketing services, and promo products
• Cross-selling products and services, to ensure that the overall value of business with each new customer is maximised
• Working to agreed sales and activity targets
• Communicating effectively with customers and colleagues to ensure that customer expectations are met or exceeded
• Participating in the development and execution of local marketing initiatives
• Behaving in accordance with our business values and ethics, offering the highest levels of honesty, integrity and customer service at all times
Qualifications & Experience:
You already have -
• A university degree, diploma or other third level qualification
• First rate oral and written English communication skills
• High levels of energy and enthusiasm
• A minimum of 2 years' experience in a B2B sales rôle
A background in print or design would be helpful, but it is not essential.
Our Commitment to Developing YOU:
There will be significant opportunities for you to Upskill, not only through internal training, but also through externally certified Professional Development Programmes.
As the successful candidate you will be offered a generous package, commensurate with your skills and ability, including generous sales commission and bonuses for achieving agreed targets.
How to Apply:
Apply, in strictest confidence, by email, to email@example.com.