Through huge expansion and growth of automated milking, Lely Centre Mullingar is currently looking to hire a Project Coordinator to cover the Midlands region. This is a full-time permanent position.
Working as part of Lely Centre team and reporting to the Project Manager, your role will 30% office based, and 70% field based - you will be responsible for facilitating the design, implantation and installation of the companies market leading Robotic milking system on farm. Planning and communicating projects by liaising with key stakeholders and departments such as service engineers, design engineers, managers, builders and customers (Farmers)
This position will ideally suit someone living in the Offaly/Westmeath or Cavan areas. This position represents the chance to join a progressive employer that has had significant growth & success in the last three to four years. Career progression is a distinct possibility for someone who excels working in a dynamic and fast paced work environment.
Duties & responsibilities
* Ensure all functions of projects are being reported for tracking
* Manage cross-functional projects from outline to implementation, design and compose weekly reports,
* Assist in managing project administration and documentation for the team
* Liaise and communicate with both technical and support service teams
* Knowledge of MS Project and MS Office toolset (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) desirable
* A farming background / interest in agriculture or a construction background
* 3rd level Degree in Agri/Construction or a trade degree preferable
* 1-2 years Project Administration experience or a in similar role
* Full B License essential
* Interest in Machinery or Farming
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Excellent Organisational Skills
* Strong commercial awareness
* Strong attention to detail
* Effective Multitasking and prioritisation skills
* Ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines
Please email your cv through the attached link
Phone calls to Gerry on 0864648449
FRS Recruitment guarantee 100 % confidentiality at all times.
All applications must be made through FRS Recruitment.