· Proactively generate and develop new opportunities.
· Together with the National Sales Manager, develop and direct the regions’ sales strategy and sales activities and work towards increasing the market share.
· Close sales leads generated from marketing efforts.
· Ensure complete customer satisfaction.
· Deliver professional sales support as defined by the need of the Sales department, pre-and post-sales.
· Meet the requirements of in-field and in-person training needs of Dairymaster dealers and customers.
· Support the dealers during the pre-and post-sales process and provide follow up support to both the dealer network and end users.
· Travel for customer visits, tradeshows etc.
· Give presentations to potential customers and dealers.
· Read, understand and give instructions for technical drawings.
· Coordinate potential distributor & customer sales visits to HQ.
· Minimum requirement of a diploma/ level 7 qualification in Agriculture, Ag. Science or Agri-Business Management.
· Minimum of 3 years Dairy Farm Management experience desirable.
· Strong knowledge of dairy farming essential.
· Sales experience in the Dairy Industry, Ag. Machinery an advantage.
· The ability to understand and give advice on building layout and design.
· Energy, drive and enthusiasm – to be a proactive member of the team.
· Good technical understanding.
· Must be PC literate: Efficient in use of MS Office packages, particularly Word, PowerPoint & Excel.
· Excellent communication skills are required.
· Full Clean Drivers License.
An attractive salary is on offer for the right candidate.
We aim to fill these positions immediately, interested applicants should email their C.V along with a cover letter describing why they are suited to this position to email@example.com Applicants should make sure to put position name in the subject line of the email.
Closing date for applications: Friday 10th May2019 at 5pm