Servisource Healthcare is now recruiting a Recruitment Administrator for our Dublin office to work within the Healthcare Division.
The Recruitment Administrator will be required to work in a team environment and be involved in sourcing relevant candidates and recruitment of industry specific personnel.
The ideal candidate is outgoing, personable and a problem solver with a positive, enthusiastic attitude. The right person for this job will be driven to succeed. This job is fast paced and would suit someone who enjoys a challenge and working with others to achieve optimum results and high calibur staffing solutions for our candidates.
Benefits of this Recruitment Administrator Job in Dublin City:
- Servisource is a large organisation offering huge scope for career development.
- You can take advantage of a variety of internal training and professional coaching programmes on offer.
- There is a fantastic social scene, with a vibrant sports and social club allowing staff to become better acquainted outside of the office.
- Maternity benefits
- Excellent holiday entitlements
- Commission and bonus schemes available
- Flexible working arrangements
- Servisource monthly discounts
- Optional pension scheme
The job of the Recruitment Administrator in Dublin City includes:
- Responsibility for the recruitment of nurses, social care workers, catering & domestic, healthcare assistants and other disciplines of healthcare staff
- Source and identify candidates from all possible areas: job boards, social media, professional sites, boolean searches and search engines in an effort to attract them to Servisource for immediate openings and to build a pipeline for future opportunities.
- Cultivate and build relationships with candidates by creating open, friendly and communicative relationships
- Conduct competency-based interviews and reference checks
- Following the healthcare recruitment process and ensuring all candidates are fully compliant to HIQA standards before placing with clients including organising of training
- Working effectively and on own initiative within a busy office environment
- Deliver presentations at relevant Fetac colleges
- Attend jobs fairs when required
- Provide support to Client Relationship Manager to ensure client requirements are fully met in a timely manner
Job Requirements for the job of Recruitment Administrator in Dublin City:
Previous experience in Healthcare or Recruitment is a strong advantage
Experience dealing with clients/customers on a day to day basis
Excellent interpersonal, communication and IT skills
The ability to listen and guide and work closely with your candidates and clients to ensure the best result for both
High level of motivation and pride in what one does
A full clean driving license and own vehicle is preferable but essential
Please note that all applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence
To apply for this Recruitment Administrator job in Dublin city, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org the Job Order number: JO-1711-364317 in the subject bar of your email