Our Client, a Scientific Service provider, is currently hiring a Business Development Manager to deliver sales and revenue targets and to manage and support the sales team. This incorporates work that will be processed within the company - Food Microbiology, Food Chemistry and Environmental. This person will work to raise the profile of the company in Ireland by identifying, negotiating and managing business relationships.
· Competitive basic salary €55,000 – 65,000 DOE
· Generous Quarterly Bonus
· Company Car
· Life Cover
· Fuel card
· Company Phone
The Successful Candidate:
· You have a relevant Scientific qualification in either Microbiology, Food Science, Agricultural Science or similar
· You have proven service sales experience in the food, dairy, agri or pharmaceutical Industries.
· You are experienced using a CRM platform and proficiency in MS Office
· You have excellent communication skills, including written, oral and presentation skills
· You are an ambitious self-starter with the confidence and drive to proactively create your own opportunities
· You have excellent skills in creating and maintaining long lasting successful working relationships
· You have a full clean driving license
As Business Devleopment Manager some of your duties & responsibilities will include:
· Owning and Leading the Sales activity
· Responding promptly & professionally to all sales enquiries
· Identifying & profiling potential new customers and implementing a professional sales process to convert leads into new business
· Developing and maintaining a constant and planned pipeline of potential new business in the CRM platform
· Supporting and managing field and office based sales staff.
· Developing and maintaining a thorough knowledge of competitor activity, networking opportunities and existing customer base
· Managing the tendering process as required.
· Raising the company profile through the website and communicating relevant information to the customers.