Special Services Supervisor
To support the Country Special Services Manager/OU Special Services Manager in the delivery of revenue growth and management of Special Services vendors, staff and activity within the Country to ensure budget, targets and strategic objectives as set by the Centre are achieved. Delivering on specialised items with individual requirements.
· To lead, motivate and empower staff, through effective and open communication, excellent leadership, regular performance feedback and teambuilding, in order to maximize customer satisfaction, business results, employee satisfaction and team productivity.
· To maximize country revenue opportunities and to manage internal and external customers’ relationships in order to achieve the Special Services strategic goals.
· To provide customers with suitable solutions relating to problem shipments or complaints to satisfy their needs and maintain and enhance their loyalty to the company.
· To implement and monitor Special Services internal processes and procedures in order to maximize efficiency and costs.
· To analyse data and provide accurate and timely reports to senior management in order to review and monitor the Special Services strategy implementation.
· To comply with internal policies and procedures in order to ensure consistency across the Division.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Visio, PowerPoint and Project.
· Previous experience supervising an internal team
· Sales and operational experience in customised distribution solutions
· Proven track record of achieving targets and KPI’s (personal and team)
· International express or logistics industry background
· Product knowledge
· Strong market sector knowledge / awareness, including supply chain structures, developments and requirements
· Proven people skills, especially team building, persuasion and the ability to influence
· Business to business selling skills
· Project management skills
· Basic PC skills
· Fluent use of written and spoken English
Our Reference RW13
Partnering with PRC we will provide you with unrivalled support to help you make the right decision in making your next career move. As standard we review your CV and offer you advice on how to make you attractive to employers. We will provide you with the necessary interview preparation giving you a unique insight into how to prepare for your interview. Our consultants will guide you and manage the recruitment process allowing you to focus on securing the position. We do not want to waste your time, so our honest and frank approach has gained us the reputation of been reliable and trustworthy recruitment company. Candidates with the required skills and necessary experienced in required for this job vacancy will be contacted. If you are job seeking and you want us to register your CV please send your CV.